With over 15 years of experience specifically and exclusively focused on promoting sub-Saharan Africa destinations, we are experts in this particular field.
Commitment and Passion
We are fully committed to each destination we work with, and have a passion for Africa that is extends way beyond our professional interest. We have a genuine belief in Africa’s tourism potential and an enthusiasm to help see it realised.
Value for Money
Charges made are still at the lowest end of marketing/representation fees, yet with excellent results.
We are well known to, respected and trusted by, the international travel trade and travel media that works with African destinations. Our opinion is sought and listened to, and our dynamic professionalism is admired. Our databases of contacts have been developed and refined over a very long period, so as to be extremely effective in targeting key decision makers specifically relevant to African destinations.
See below for examples of successes delivered.
Results for Malawi – A Case Study
- Media visits for 19 print journalists and two TV crews in an 18 month period
- Over GBP£1 Million worth of editorial coverage for Malawi in one calendar year.
- A one month snapshot revealed 19 articles on travel to Malawi in the global press.
- Number of tour operators actively selling Malawi programmes has more than doubled in the last three years
- Some of the largest Tour Operators in Europe are now introducing Malawi to their programmes
- The Malawi tourism website we have developed sits at the top of Google searches simply for ‘Malawi’. The number of hits increases every month and has grown from zero to over 10,000 unique visitors per month
- Tourist arrivals to Malawi have grown by 12% a year over the 10 year period that Geo Group has been marketing it as a destination.
- Runner up in The Safari Awards Best African Tourist Board for 2013 (on a budget 1/60th the size of the winners)